Provide us with your educated, experienced, considered answers (or best guess!) via email to email@example.com
Make sure you clearly number each answer to match the corresponding picture
For terms and conditions please see below.
90th Year Anniversary – Plant Ident Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wyevale Nurseries Ltd (company no. 1171276) whose registered office is at Wyevale Way, Kings Acre, Hereford HR4 7AY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Wyevale Nurseries and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our website www.wyevalenurseries.co.uk
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 29/2/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit our website www.wyevalenurseries.com
Navigate to the 90th Anniversary page – Plant Ident Competition
View the 30 images
Then simply email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org listing your answers cleared number 1 to 30
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A voucher for goods to the value of £90.00
Voucher to be redeemed at Wyevale Nurseries through a pre-booked order
Goods to either be collected or we will deliver to an easily accessible site if in the area
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
By the highest number of plants correctly identified
In the case of multiple entries have the same number correct answers the entrants name will be placed in a hat and a winner drawn at random by someone independent of the Company
14. The winner will be announced at the Garden Press Event on 4th March 2020 and notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.