You will be responsible for:
• Routine servicing of tractors and a wide range of nursery machinery and equipment
• Improvement to existing machinery and facilities by the design and fabrication of unique solutions
• Provision of a breakdown and repair service
• Sourcing and maintaining essential materials, supplies and spares
• Communication and negotiation with both suppliers and users
• Maintenance of records and documentation
• Contribution to a safe and efficient working environment
A challenging position and a key role in keeping one of Britain`s top wholesale nurseries running smoothly with opportunity to innovate from a workshop based at the nursery central hub.
Flexible working preferred.
Salary negotiable. Provision of necessary pickup truck.
Applications to: Stephen Ashworth, Wyevale Nurseries (address as below) or email email@example.com or Tel: 07885 636070 to discuss.
Application period open until 10th Feb 2017.