Sales Support Role
Hereford Head Office.
Full time, 39 hours per week.
Role grade - 3B.
Reporting to Senior Sales Support.
- Processing sales quotes and orders
- Following up outstanding quotes with customers and obtaining missing information
- Maintaining price files and customer records
- Provide data and reports to assist the sales team
- Prepare and send sales information to customers
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Dealing with, and responding to, high volumes of emails
- Telephone answering and dealing with customer enquiries
- General administration and office duties
- Occasionally providing cover for reception and purchase ordering
- IT competent - MS Office and a variety of databases, quick and accurate data search and entry
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised, with the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Performance objectives will be set as part of the induction process
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private health cover.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com