Role Grade – 4-D
Full time, permanent position. 39 hours per week.
• Assisting the Container Tree Unit Manager with:
• Site Maintenance
• Machinery & equipment operation and maintenance
• Herbicide/Pesticide Spraying
• Lifting and dispatching of orders
• Any other duties
The successful candidate will possess, or be trained to have, the following key skills;
• Full Driving License (trailer preferable)
• Tractor Driver
• Forklift/Telescopic Operator
• Team player
• Pesticide certification
• Practical, hands on and happy to work outside in all weather conditions.
• Basic plant knowledge preferable
• Some industry experience preferable but not essential
• Performance objectives will be set as part of the induction process.
• Additional training will be given
Benefits Salary – Market rate. Please enquire when applying.
• Overtime @ 1.5 £/hr – necessary during potting Feb/March, and to cover weekend irrigation rota May-October
• Annual leave x 23 days plus public holidays
• Health schemes – after 2 years of employment